Ship 100 uses the New Century Universal. This is our only BSA official uniform. We also make our own activity shirts each June (tie-dye and stencils.)
The “New Century Universal” or NCU is our basic uniform. Where to buy?
- SG Trading Post (All uniform parts available, shirt comes with basic patches and embroidery)
- Amazon, Walmart or Dickies (Uniform shirt and pants, no embroidery, no patches)
We provide the patches. You provide the uniform.
- Shirt, DARK Navy, Dickies Brand, Short Sleeve
- Left Shoulder: Council Shoulder Patch, and badge of office.
- Right Shoulder: US Flag and Ship 100 Unit Patch
- Left Front, 3″ above pocket – World Order of Scouting Patch
- Right front, above pocket. “Sea Scouts BSA”
- Tarflap Neckerchief (Youth Only) $15
- Shorts/Pants in dark navy. Dickies recommended.
- Belt: $13
- Sea Scouts cap, navy: $15.25
- NCUs are officially worn with plain black leather dress shoes. NCUs may be worn with dark tennis shoes. For most weekly meetings – any shoe will work.
- Sailing REQUIRES scuff-free boat shoes. No black sole shoes will be allowed. No crocs. No sandals. Closed toe light-colored soles only. (We like our deck to remain white please.)